Sommer cables by the meter …
are presented by the cable manufacturer from the Black Forest in their new special catalog V7.3 with a focus on the recently supplemented cable bulkware range. Here lots of new cable highlights for the audio, video, network and media world can be found in the proven ”carefree quality” made by Sommer.
Special consideration was given to the Construction Products Regulation EU 305/2011 that was introduced in 2017 with the goal of a pan-European uniform fire class allocation for a safe planning and realization of your building and installation projects. The CPR-certified cables that comply with this Construction Products Regulation are marked by a CPR logo in the catalog.
All new cable bulkware highlights are provided with the NEW button or neatly listed under www.sommercable.com/en/newcables; here’s a little pretaste:
• the “silverware“ with its outstanding harmonic range – SC-SILVER STAGE microphone cable + SC-SILVER SPIRIT instrument/guitar cable
• the high-traction allrounder – SC-MICRO DUO ARAMID aramid-reinforced AES/EBU studio microphone cable
• the super robust SC-ELEPHANT ROBUST DMX speaker + DMX combi hybrid cable
• the all-purpose construction pros – SC-MERIDIAN CPR + SC-ELEPHANT CPR speaker installation cables
• the 12G video broadcast class – SC-VECTOR PLUS 1.3/5.7 HD/UHD cable
• the allrounder incl. audio, video & LAN – SC-TRANIST 3201 combi cable
• CAT.8 with 40Gbit in B2ca – SC-MERCATOR CAT.8.1 network installation cable
Free catalog copies in different language versions (German, English, French and Spanish)may be ordered directly from the company – by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone under +49 (0) 7082 491330.
For those who prefer digital media, the catalog is also available as online flip-view version for download at https://www.sommercable.com/en/online-catalog.
Here you will also find the general catalog V7.1 which remains valid – whilst taking into account the new cable bulkware catalog – together with the other product lines: connectors, premade cables, complex, customizable splitter systems as well as active components.
Download of the press release as Word document (German, English, French & Spanish, Dutch) and of the image data (web & print):
About SOMMER CABLE
SOMMER CABLE based in Straubenhardt (Germany) was founded in 1999 and is one of today’s leading suppliers of professional, high-quality cable and connection technology with a focus on the audio, video, broadcasting, studio and media engineering sectors. The product range with our own brands HICON, CARDINAL DVM and SYSBOXX includes cable bulkware, connectors, connection cables, customizable signal splitters as well as active components. There’s also a 24/7 B2B shop with more than 25,000 products.
Sommer cable GmbH
75334 Straubenhardt / Germany
Phone +49 (0) 70 82/4 91 33-0
Fax +49 (0) 70 82/4 91 33-11